Theft protection through NFC-Chip
NFC-ID-SET enables permanent identification of your vehicle detached from the chassis number with any NFC-capable smartphone
Tiny chips, big effect. Every year thousands of stolen vintage cars - sold with fake chassis numbers or offered in parts.
How do you now prove that the stolen vehicle is yours? The buyer bought it in good faith and the FIN was manipulated.
Or how can you credibly prove that the door offered on the Internet belongs exactly to your E-type or that the seats from your 911 Porsche are currently changing owners in an Internet auction?
Not possible - do you think? Already now!
Thanks to sophisticated NFC technology, you can now identify your stolen vehicle in seconds with the free MICARE PS NFC app and prove that this vehicle comes from your possession.
How's that work? Very simple and for only 69.90 Euro including free, permanent vehicle registration.
You will receive a set of 10 self-adhesive NFC chips coded by us with a unique serial number. You attach these chips to your vehicle and its parts in such a way that it is impossible for thieves to find all the hiding places you have chosen. The NFC chips are permanently registered with us, so one undetected chip is sufficient to identify the entire vehicle or its parts.
Scope of delivery:
- Coded MICARE PS NFC-ID-Card as proof of your registration
- Coded car badge for your windscreen
- 5 coded MICARE PS NFC-PPS coins, on-metal, particularly chemical and temperature resistant (-20 to 180 °C) Diameter: 15mm, height 3 mm
- 5 coded NFC stickers, PET, on-metal especially flat NFC tags LxW 10x10 mm, height 0,83 mm
- delivered in high quality metal box
The unbeatable advantage:
NFC chips do not send any signals, they can neither be located nor do they consume electricity. Our NFC chips can only be read out with almost any commercially available mobile phone and can only be easily and unambiguously assigned in years or decades if the exact placement is known. Whether leather seats, targa roof, chrome bumpers - you alone decide where the NFC chips are placed.
A coded NFC car badge in classic design for your windscreen unmistakably shows potential thieves that your vehicle is unsuitable as stolen goods. Only a chipped vehicle carries the danger for the thieves or receivers that their dark machinations can still be discovered in years to come, even if the chassis number has been removed or falsified.
Why NFC chip? Because it works simply and reliably
There are different ways to mark the vehicle, e.g. artificial DNA. However, you only see them in black light and you don't always have that with you. In addition, the DNA can only be assigned via a laboratory. It is often impossible to identify the DNA directly on the vehicle.
MICARE PS NFC chips store a URL that contains a unique security code. This URL can be scanned with the freely available MICARE PS NFC app and leads the user directly to his vehicle in the register. All you need is a smartphone.
You are probably already familiar with the payment function via NFC technology, which is currently being introduced at supermarket checkouts. This widespread use of NFC technology ensures that this technology will continue to be available on the market for many years to come.
- NFC-ID-SET is compatible with any NFC-enabled smartphone
- NFC chip encoding: a worldwide unique encoded URL links directly to your vehicle in the register
- NFC chips do not send signals themselves - they cannot be located by car thieves.
- Highest possible security through protected coding: the NFC chips in our SET cannot be deleted or overwritten.
- All NFC chips have small dimensions for easy, concealed mounting - no optical interference - preserving originality
- No fixed installation points, so you as the owner determine the exact position of the chips.
- 3M adhesive film ensures optimum hold of the NFC tags
- The SET is completely maintenance-free - no power supply required
- no workshop visit necessary
- Free shipping - 14 days return policy
Facts about MICARE PS
Your stolen classic car does not disappear in the file archive. For free.Register now
Text-based search (e.g. VIN / Registration Plate / etc)Register now
Theft protection through 12-part MICARE PS NFC-ID-SETRegister now
Search for stolen vehicles hereSearch vehicle